Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen leads the way in structure remediation with our Macaw Backpack Compressed Air Foam System. This new technology enables us to efficiently handle hazardous material cleanup in large or small structures. The system’s backpack design makes it portable and easily maneuverable. With a range of 25-30 + ft, the Macaw enables our trained technician access to hard-to-reach areas or ceilings. When called to clean an Evergreen home of tear gas residue we used the Macaw to reach the vaulted ceilings and walls ensuring every surface in the home was cleared of the irritant.
If you are facing clean-up of tear gas or other contamination in your home or business call SERVPRO of Golden/Wheat Ridge/Evergreen 303-279-8055.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.