Mold Discovered Growing Around a Leaking Window in Wheat Ridge Home?
A mold outbreak is often a symptom of a water or excess moisture issue. Our Golden, Wheat Ridge and Evergreen team has been helping people in Jefferson County mitigate and restore mold infestations for 40 years. Here are some of the signs of mold damage:
- Strong, musty odor
- Recent water damage
- Fluffy white or black spots on clothing
- Stinky, damp carpeting
- Water leak inside of a wall
- Water leak inside a cabinet
- Leaking water tank
- Leaking water heater
- Leaking water supply line
- Spotting on upholstered furniture
- Spotting on drapes or fabric blinds
- Spotting on wallpaper
- Bubbling paint on walls
- Dark spots on walls
- Musty smell from an air conditioner
- Visible mold growing on wall or floor tiles
Our technicians are trained and certified to restore mold damage in homes and commercial businesses. We have the training, experience, and equipment to mitigate, remove, and restore mold outbreaks efficiently. We will also identify and correct any water damage issues to minimize the potential for the mold to return once the remediation process is complete.
Mold Removal Process
- Emergency Contact – 303-279-8055
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When your home or business in Wheat Ridge has a mold problem, our team in Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.