Why Is Mold a Problem in My Home Applewood?
Our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen teams have been restoring mold damage in Applewood for many years, and we know mold damage is a common threat to homes and commercial businesses. Our technicians are certified to mitigate and remediate mold damage following state and local laws and protocols.
Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business needs mold removal services in Applewood, our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team is Here to Help ®. We’ll restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.