Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration Services in Evergreen?
When a chemical or biohazard spill compromises your home or business, our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team can help. We have the training, equipment, and protective gear required to clean and restore chemical and organic biohazards.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Biohazard spills require professional decontamination services. Here are some safety tips from our website:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When you have a biohazard spill in your Evergreen home or commercial business that requires professional cleanup and restoration services, our Golden, Wheat Ridge, and Evergreen team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 303-279-8055.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.